Our building surveying service provides professional services to architects, builders, architectural designers, structural engineers, developers, councils and owner builders.
We are committed to ensuring that our service meets your timetable ensuring at the same time a complete survey of all architectural plans and documents is carried out in our office. Your project is important to us, and we understand that sometimes there are lengthy delays in Council or in documenting your new development. We will provide an efficient and timely service to suit your needs.
We are committed to ensuring that your design is checked thoroughly and approved in accordance with the National Construction Code (NCC); without any unnecessary delays.
- Building Permits
- Building Inspections
- Occupancy Permits
- Swimming Pool Compliance Inspections & Reports
- Pre-Design Advice
- Council Consultation
- Available for Online Zoom Meetings
- We offer a personalised and independent building permit and inspection service
- Expert advice on:
- The National Construction Code (NCC)
- Disability Access & Mobility to AS 1428
- Energy Efficient Design
- Building Permits issued for all classes of buildings
- Pre-design Advice and Consultation
- Plans and Documents assessed to the National Construction Code Series
- Telephone advice on the NCC
- Available for Consultation and Site Meetings
- Liaising with Council Officers
- Building Inspections carried out for all mandatory inspections
- Expert advice on the Building Act, Building Regulations and NCC
- Alternative Solutions using Performance Based NCC
20+ years of building surveying and practical hands-on trade experience
Fast Easy Online Portal
Our online Building Permit /Approval Management System, PermAssist, can provide a quick turnaround.
Using our online portal PermAssist decreases administration tasks and allows us more time to focus on prompt technical advice.
Timely technical advice and checklists are provided via email or phone.
We have developed checklists for evaluating all stages of the inspection, allowing us to deliver precise, dependable results.
Our fees are competitive with Council's and other private building surveyors.